Powerlifting Basics Program
Start Your Strength Journey Today!
The Powerlifting Basics Program includes:
– 8-week Progressive Strength Program.
– 2 x 60min Sessions per week
– Group Coaching Scenario.
– Team Oriented Training – Typical of PTC.
– Questions/Answers available via Private Facebook Group.
– FREE entry into the next Novice Comp held at PTC South Melbourne.
The course is 16 sessions run over 8 weeks from TBA.
There are different time slots to suit your needs. Only one session per day.
– Wednesdays 5pm-6pm, 6pm-7pm, 7pm-8pm and 8pm-9pm
– Saturdays 10am-11am, 11am-12pm, 12pm-1pm and 1pm-2pm
– 2 x Supervised Training Session.
– 16 x Programmed Training Days
Participants are expected to train the remaining day outside the group sessions. Each supervised training session runs for 1 hour. During the program you get FREE access to the facility for any extra outside of the session training.
The 8 week program progresses participants through the skills of Barbell Training. The Back Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift and Accessory Movements.
This group program is catered for the Novice Lifter looking to start Barbell Training.
Our next Powerlifting Basics Program is scheduled for the TBA.
The program is tailored individually in sessions to ensure participants are progressing at a rate equal to their level of experience and ability. This program is designed to allows more people to commit and makes it a little more affordable!
Price – $59 per week
Very Limited Spaces
Fill out the form below and we will get in contact with you within 24 hours.