- This event has passed.
Summer Novice Powerlifting Competition
– 3 Lift (Squat/Bench/Deadlift) Novice Competition.
– This is an raw and open event and anybody can enter.
– 8th March 2020 (Sunday)
– We follow the rules as shown in the GPC rule book – however, we will be somewhat more lenient, and there is NO requirement for a soft suit. Click Here For Rule Book
– No soft suit required.
– Wrist wraps, belt, knee wraps allowed but not required
– Must have long socks for Deadlifting
– Must wear shoes for all lifts.
– Must wear T-Shirt for Squats and Bench Press (no singlets)
– The event will be held at PTC South Melbourne. 28 Tope St South Melbourne
– 8:00am – 9:00am (no weigh ins after 9:00am if you are late you will not be competing)
– 9:15am Lifters Briefing (compulsory to attend)
Lifting starts at 10:00am sharp
Cost – COMP IS FULL – No more entries will be taken
For entry to be completed you MUST pay to secure your spot. Payments are non-refundable as we have limited places.
Please email us with confirmation of the bank transfer.
Payments will NOT be taken on the day.