- This event has passed.
Powerlifting Basics Program
The Powerlifting Basics Program includes:
– 8-week Progressive Strength Program.
– 2 x 60min sessions per week
– Group Coaching Scenario.
– Team Oriented Training – Typical of PTC.
– Questions/Answers available via Private Facebook Group.
– FREE entry into the next Novice Comp held at PTC South Melbourne.
The course is 16 sessions run over 8 weeks from 25th March 2020.
There are different time slots to suit your needs. Only one session per day.
– Wednesdays 5pm-6pm, 6pm-7pm, 7pm-8pm and 8pm-9pm
– Saturdays 10am-11am, 11am-12pm, 12pm-1pm and 1pm-2pm
– 2 x Supervised Training Session.
– 16 x Programmed Training Days
Participants are expected to train the remaining day outside the group sessions. Each supervised training session runs for 1 hour. During the program, you get FREE access to the facility for any extra outside of the session training.
The 8-week program progresses participants through the skills of Barbell Training. The Back Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift and Accessory Movements.
To Sign Up —-> CLICK HERE