Autumn Novice Powerlifting Competition
30 May, 2020
– 3 Lift (Squat/Bench/Deadlift) Novice Competition.
– This is a raw and open event and anybody can enter.
– 30th May 2020 (Saturday)
– We follow the rules as shown in the GPC rule book – however, we will be somewhat more lenient, and there is NO requirement for a soft suit. Click Here For Rule Book
– No soft suit required.
– Wrist wraps, belt, knee wraps allowed but not required
– Must have long socks for Deadlifting
– Must wear shoes for all lifts.
– Must wear T-Shirt for Squats and Bench Press (no singlets)
– The event will be held at PTC South Melbourne. 28 Tope St South Melbourne
– 8:00am – 9:00am (no weigh ins after 9:00am if you are late you will not be competing)
– 9:15am Lifters Briefing (compulsory to attend)
Lifting starts at 10:00am sharp
Cost – $55
For entry to be completed you MUST pay to secure your spot. Payments are non-refundable as we have limited places.
Please email us with confirmation of the bank transfer.
Payments will NOT be taken on the day.
Registrations will open on the 9th March 2020.